Friday, December 31, 2010

2 0 1 0  &&  2 0 1 1 !

what the heckk?? its already been a yearr && thiss yearr will end tonight. mcm tak percaye je. sumpah! hmm. but this year means a lot for me. yeah~ this year, i got jai back in my life but in this year too ive broke up with him && im totally knew the real jai now. so, no more FAIZAL RASYID in my life after this. SWEAR ! 
this year jgk lah last aku menjadi gadis ber-teen, i mean, teenagers. i will get in 20-an && aku rase mcm dh tua plakk. haha. tua ke aku? biarlah tua di umur, tp muda tetap di hati. ecehhh!~ HAHA ;)

btw, byk sgt changes yg aku buat this yearr. i made a decision to wear a tudung, ive change my attitude from worst daughter to better, i left all the bad things behind. && hope perubahan aku neyh boleh stay forever.
amin :)


BYE BYE 2010 :)




HELLO 2011 !


i wish i can get a better life in 2011 ..
i wish i can meet someone that always care for me in 2011 ..
i hope i will be more matured to handle the crap things in my life in 2011 ..
i wish i will stop making my parents in trouble 2011 ..
i wish i can make my parents always smile for me in 2011..
i wish i can be much much much much better person in 2011 ..
&& actt my favourite num is 11, and i hope this will be a lucky year for me ..
insyaALLAH. aminn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment